Over the years, we have worked with hundreds of other autism organizations and service providers. Every company listed below has partnered with Autism Connection of PA and offers services that we feel may be useful to families with autism.
Benefits of Membership:
- Discounted exhibitor rates at our conferences
- 25% Discount to advertise in our quarterly newsletter
- Acknowledgment in our quarterly newsletter
- Link from our website to yours
- Your brand and name will be “front and center” in the minds of those very families
- Best of all – the knowledge that you support our mission of providing a lifeline of support to regional families and individuals affected by autism, joining a highly respected list of organizations and corporations who have decided to do the same.
Our Partners (2019)
Beacon Health Options
ACHIEVA Early Intervention
ACHIEVA Family Trust
The ACLD Tillotson School, Inc.
Agency With Choice – Part of Pathways
Alliance Health Wraparound
Augmentative Communication Consultants, Inc.
The Children’s Institute of Pittsburgh
Community Data Roundtable
Early Intervention Specialists, Inc.
The Early Learning Institute (Teli)
Full Spectrum Psychiatry
Glade Run Lutheran Services
Jewish Family and Community Services (JFCS)
Julian Gray Associates
Merakey – Education & Autism Services
Passavant Memorial Homes Family of Services
The School at McGuire Memorial
Spectrum Charter School
Tri Medical Rehab Supply
UPMC Western Psychiatric Hospital
The Watson Institute