Over the years, we have worked with hundreds of other autism organizations and service providers. Every company listed below has contributed to Autism Connection of PA and offers services that we feel may be useful to families with autism.
Benefits of Membership:
- Discounted exhibitor rates at our conferences
- 25% Discount to advertise in our quarterly newsletter
- Acknowledgment in our quarterly newsletter
- Link from our website to yours
- Your brand and name will be “front and center” in the minds of those very families
- Best of all – the knowledge that you support our mission of providing a lifeline of support to regional families and individuals affected by autism, joining a highly respected list of organizations and corporations who have decided to do the same.
If you are an organization and would like to become one of our partners, please download the form here:
2017 Organization Membership Form
Our Partners (2017):
Alliance Health Wraparound, Inc.
Art Wooley Inventory Services
Augmentative Communication Consultants, Inc.
Barber National Institute
Center for Excellence in Autism Research at the University of Pittsburgh
Community Data Roundtable
The Early Learning Institute
Easter Seals Western and Central Pennsylvania
Every Child, Inc.
Glade Run Lutheran Services
Jewish Family & Children’s Service of Pittsburgh
Julian Gray Associates
McMorrow Law, LLC
NHS Education & Autism Services
Passavant Memorial Homes Family of Services
Pediatric Therapy Specialists, Inc.
The Pittsburgh Cultural Trust
Ruder Law Office
St. Anthony School Programs
The School at McGuire Memorial
Spectrum Charter School
Strassburger McKenna Gutnick & Gefsky
TEM Care Behavioral Health
Total Learning Centers
Tri Medical Rehab Supply
Value Behavioral Health of PA
The Watson Institute